Aviation Medical Services
uniCare provides aviation medical services to airlines, companies and individuals. Aviation Medicine certified physicians conduct medical examinations for various authorities including UAE General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) and US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Certification.
Frequently Asked Questions
- GCAA renewal certification for Pilots and ATC’s
- GCAA initial certification for cabin crew, sport flying
- FAA initial and renewal certification for all classes except initial student pilot certification
- Pakistan CAA renewal certification
- Pre-employment check for employees planning to join the aviation industry
- Adult vaccination services for individuals, pilots and cabin crew
- Random drug, alcohol and substance abuse testing
uniCare has a dedicated occupational health department. Therefore you can get appointments at very short notice. For appointments click here
Based on your class of medical certification and tests required, you may get your certificate immediately after the examination or usually within 48 hours.
uniCare has GCAA authorised specialists that can assess you if there are any issues noted during your examination. If a specific specialist is not available, uniCare will make all the necessary arrangements for you to be assessed by the appropriate specialist at another location.
The documents required for each type of aviation medical examinations may vary. Our team will send you all the requirements prior to attending the examination.