Physiotherapy and physical rehabilitation are important for those recovering from surgery, heart attacks, strokes and people suffering from arthritis or other skeletal and muscle disorders. The services that you received whilst at hospital can be transitioned to your home.
- Transition of physiotherapy services from hospital to home
- Develop a plan of care based on individual needs
- Provide advice on tools and equipment to improve functional ability
- Physiotherapy services for the elderly
- Train your caregivers how to make you more comfortable