The cardiac department at uniCare with its dedicated team of specialist doctors, nurses and technicians provide a range of services in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the heart and blood vessels. Partnering with our patients, the cardiac department is focused towards reducing the incidence of coronary heart disease in the community through screening services and advice on lifestyle modifications.
- Management of cardiovascular diseases such as Hypertension, Coronary Artery Disease, High Cholesterol Levels, Heart Rhythm Abnormalities and Congenital Heart Diseases
- Preventive management of Coronary Heart Disease
- Cardiac rehabilitation after Myocardial Infarction
- Non Invasive Cardiac Investigations - 12-lead ECG, Exercise ECG (treadmill stress test), Holter monitoring, External event monitoring, 24-hour BP monitoring, Transthoracic echocardiography, Dobutamine stress echocardiography
- Invasive Cardiac Investigations - Coronary angiography, Coronary angioplasty with stenting, Right heart catheterization, Pacemaker insertion: temporary and permanent, Internal cardiac defibrillator (ICD) implantation