The Department of Surgery at uniCare is supported by highly qualified and experienced surgeons committed to safety and welfare of the patient. It provides surgical care for a wide range of surgical conditions ranging from simple conditions like drainage of abscess to highly complex conditions. Surgical services are provided through associate hospitals
- Treatment of acute surgical problems like appendectomy
- Elective surgical treatments - Hernia repair with mesh, surgery of the colon, gall bladder etc.
- Removal of superficial lumps, lymph node biopsies, varicose veins surgery, and surgery for ingrowing toe nails etc.
- Surgical treatment of whole range of anal conditions like piles, fissure-in-ano, fistula-in-ano and perianal abscesses
- Circumcision for all ages
- Laparoscopic surgical procedures
- Laser surgery for varicose vein, hemorrhoids, fissure-in-ano, fistula-in-ano & pilonidal sinus