The psychiatry department offers outpatient care for a range of conditions affecting adults, teenagers and children. Our psychiatrist offers options for various forms of treatment and counseling, behavioral therapy or medications based on each patient’s condition and expectation.
- Management of depression, anxiety and acute stress, panic disorders and post-traumatic stress disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder, bipolar affective disorder etc.
- Anger Management
- Treatment of alcohol abuse
- Counseling for behavioral problems in children, phobias and family counseling
- Management of anorexia nervosa, bulimia and other eating disorders
- Assessment and treatment of Attention Deficit And Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)