At uniCare, our Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialists provide women with compassionate care at every stage of their life, from adolescence to menopause and beyond. In addition to helping mange their reproductive health, they offer a wide range of women’s health care services, including yearly checkups, prenatal care and gynecologic surgeries.
- Pre-conception advice, antenatal screening and diagnostic tests
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Assessment of male and female Infertility and recurrent miscarriages
- Management of menstrual and hormonal disorders and menopause
- Advice on contraception and IUD insertion
- Routine gynecological care including treatment of sexually transmitted diseases and recurrent genital infections
- Urogynecological services, colposcopy and minimally invasive surgery