uniCare’s physiotherapy department is equipped with advanced treatment modalities and is focused on restoring function, improving the quality of life, and returning our clients to normal activities as quickly as possible by providing personalized physiotherapy services for patients of all ages.
- Low back and neck pain due to disc prolapse, musculoskeletal disorders and degenerative disc diseases
- Shoulder pain due to frozen shoulder, tendinitis, bursitis, impingement syndrome etc.
- Elbow pain secondary to tennis elbow, golfers elbow
- Wrist pain
- Post fracture stiffness and pain
- Hip pain due to degenerative diseases
- Knee pain due to osteoarthritis, ligament injuries, bursitis, connective tissue disorders and degenerative diseases
- Foot pain due to plantar fasciitis, ankle strain
- Sports injuries
- Chest physiotherapy
- Bell's palsy
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Hemiplegia/paresis following stroke
- Pelvic floor muscle strengthening