Specialist Ophthalmologists at uniCare offer a wide range of eye care, from routine eye exams to surgery. Ophthalmology services are available for both pediatric and adult patients. Many eye problems are related to other medical conditions, such as diabetes, immune system conditions and thyroid disease. Our Ophthalmologists collaborate with other specialists to provide the right care for you.
- Refraction Services – vision assessment for children and adults – for prescription lenses
- Assessment for and fitting of contact lenses
- Comprehensive evaluation and management of strabismus (squint)
- Assessment and treatment of eye strain, blocked tear ducts, dry eyes, disease of the eyelids
- Treatment for inflammation of the cornea (keratitis)
- Evaluation of diabetic eye disease