General Practitioners are usually the first point of contact for common medical and surgical problems that present at an early stage. They are trained to manage medical problems that may require urgent intervention by coordinating with specialists. They also manage patients with multiple health issues and chronic medical problems. Their holistic approach towards illnesses, make them ideal to have as your family doctor to prevent illness and maintain health.
- Assessment of patients with undefined symptoms and complaints - to help in diagnosis and treatment recommendations
- Initial management of acute medical problems and arrange collaborative care
- Management of chronic diseases such as Diabetes, High Blood Pressure and Lipid Disorders
- Assess and recommend treatment for diseases of the digestive system, kidney diseases, respiratory system disorders, nervous system, skin, allergy and immunity related problems.
- Immunization and Travel Vaccination for adults and children
- Preventive health care and lifestyle advice
- Annual/Periodic Health Checks