People with conditions of ear, nose, throat, and head and neck are cared for by ENT specialists.
Our otolaryngologists work closely with other specialists to provide coordinated, comprehensive care for thousands of people each year. Depending on your situation, you doctor might collaborate with experts in audiology, speech pathology, and other areas as needed.
- Assessment of hearing loss and hearing aids
- Infant hearing screening
- Balance/vestibular testing
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Evaluation and management of nasal allergies
- Emergency treatment of nasal bleeding, foreign bodies in the aero- digestive tract
- Treatment of common ear and throat diseases such as chronic infections, canal stenosis
- Diagnostic endoscopic ENT procedures
- Evaluation and management of ear drum perforation
- Management of tinnitus
- Assessment and treatment of common problems in children such as diseases of adenoids, tonsils, recurrent ear infections and pediatric sinus disease