The Occupational Health department at uniCare provides services to individuals and organizations to identify and control of the risks arising from workplace hazards in order to establish and maintain a safe and healthy working environment. The department is managed by a team qualified in providing various occupational health services and is led by an Occupational Health specialist.
- Pre-employment Health Check
- Annual / Periodic Health Check & Employee Health Screening
- Customized Health Checks based on hazard exposure
- Aviation Medical Services (GCAA)
- Off-shore Medical Assessment (OGUK, Seafarers)
- Workplace Ergonomic and Risk Assessment